theindianstatesman.com

Ranveer Allahbadia Returns to Content Creation, Promises a ‘New Chapter’ After Controversy

[Photo : ANI]

YouTuber and content creator Ranveer Allahbadia has resumed his popular podcast, The Ranveer Show, following a period of public backlash and legal scrutiny over the ‘India’s Got Latent’ controversy.

On March 30, Allahbadia uploaded a video titled “Let’s Talk” on his YouTube channel, where he candidly reflected on the difficult phase he endured and his decision to return to content creation with renewed responsibility.

Expressing gratitude to his supporters, family, and colleagues, Allahbadia acknowledged the overwhelming support he received during the controversy.

“This phase was very difficult, but your positive messages helped me and my family a lot,” he said.

He described his time away as a forced break after 10 years of continuous content creation, which he used to focus on self-improvement through meditation and introspection.

“I have learned to live with patience. This time has given me perspective on how I should move forward,” he shared.

Allahbadia pledged to approach content creation with greater responsibility, acknowledging the influence he holds over younger audiences.

“In the next 10, 20, 30 years, as long as I create content, I will do so with more responsibility. This is my promise to you.”

He also expressed his passion for podcasting and his commitment to exploring India’s rich history and culture in his upcoming episodes.

The controversy surrounding ‘India’s Got Latent’, a show that aired earlier this year, sparked nationwide debate over explicit and inappropriate content.

Allahbadia was among several influencers named in an FIR filed by Guwahati Police, accusing them of promoting obscenity and indecent representation of women. He appeared before the Crime Branch on March 7 as part of the ongoing investigation.

Earlier, he publicly apologized for his remarks on the show, admitting that his comment was inappropriate and not funny.

“Comedy is not my forte. I am just here to say sorry,” he stated in a previous apology video.

Now, with the Supreme Court granting him permission to resume his podcast under strict guidelines, Allahbadia is eager to start afresh.

“After this full stop, I am trying to write a new story. I hope you, my team, and my audience support me in this new phase,” he said.

He concluded his video with a heartfelt request for a second chance, vowing to create content that is more impactful, meaningful, and responsible.

Exit mobile version